The Prevention Knowledge Exchange Group (PKEG) provides a forum for discussion and information-sharing among the Institute for Work & Health, the Centres for Research Expertise, Ontario’s health and safety associations (HSAs), the Ontario Ministry of Labour and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board. The committee meets quarterly.
Members include representatives of:
- Centre of Research Expertise in Occupational Disease (CREOD)
- Centre for Research Expertise for the Prevention of Musculoskeletal Disorders (CRE-MSD)
- Occupational Cancer Research Centre (OCRC)
- Infrastructure Health & Safety Association (IHSA)
- Public Services Health & Safety Association (PSHSA)
- Workplace Safety North (WSN)
- Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (WSPS)
- Occupational Health Clinic for Ontario Workers (OHCOW)
- Workers Health and Safety Centre (WHSC)
Ron Saunders, who is the Institute’s Director of Knowledge Transfer & Exchange, chairs the committee.